A Brief view of all technologies we use
We use various IT Technologies based on the project and client requirements, Although we have different kinds of projects like basic static website, CMS (Content Management System), Ecommerce, CRM (Customer Relationship Management), Payroll Management System, MLM Projects (Multi-level Marketing), ERP (Enterprise Resource planning) etc.. We create what client needs and implement the real time flow with ease by implementing the new technologies into the software development.
- HTML for markup and to create the web page document
- CSS to style the web page to look awesome
- SASS / SCSS for CSS Preprocessor which compiles to the CSS when it is runned on the server.
- JQuery with its UI Components for better UI / UX
- We also use other front end languages based on customer requirements.
Frameworks, CDN's, Libraries & Widgets:
- Font Awesome, Boxicons CDN for fonts and web icons
- Bootstrap for responsive web page building that looks perfect on any device.
- Flexbox for layouts
- Sweetalerts for popup messages
- Responsive data tables for data visualization, Easy record search, importing and exporting data, filtering data and customization is also available.
- OWL Carousal, Facebook, Whatsapp and other widget's for better user interface and experience.
- Google Font API
- ZURB to create unique UI / UX.
- We also use other frontend frameworks like Materialize UI, Popper, React JS, Vue JS based on the project requirements.
- NODE JS for asynchronous and cross platform that runs on the V8 engine.
- We also use Python which is an interpreted high-level general-purpose programming language that emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant indentation
- PHP a general-purpose scripting language especially suited for web development
Frameworks & API's:
- Express JS as a backend web development framework for NODE JS.
- Django a python web framework that follows the model–template–views architectural pattern
- We build Restful API's with Express NODE JS, Codeigniter, Laravel, Slim, Core PHP.
- Slim is a PHP micro framework that helps you quickly write simple yet powerful web applications and APIs
- Laravel a PHP Web framework based on symfony intended for the development of web applications following the MVC (Model-View-Controller) architectural pattern.
- Codeigniter is a PHP open-source software rapid development web framework, for use in building dynamic web sites.